Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: In Honor of The Venus Transit 2004!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.vt-2004.org/
    http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/hotshots/2003_05_07/
    There's a little black spot on the sun today
    It's the same old thing as yesterday
    There's a black hat caught in a high tree top
    There's a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop

    I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
    With the world turning circles running 'round my brain
    I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign
    But it's my destiny to be the king of pain

    There's a little black spot on the sun today
    That's my soul up there
    It's the same old thing as yesterday
    Tha's my soul up there
    There's a black hat caught in a high tree top
    That's my soul up there
    There's a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop
    That's my sould up there

    I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
    With the world turning circles running 'round my brain
    I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign
    But it's my destiny to be the king of pain

    There's a fossil that's trapped in a high cliff wall
    That's my soul up there
    There's a dead salmon frozen in a waterfall
    That's my soul up there
    There's a blue whale beached by a springtide's ebb
    That's my soul up there
    There's a butterfly trapped in a spider's web
    That's my soul up there

    I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
    With the world turning circles running 'round my brain
    I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign
    But it's my destiny to be the king of pain

    There's a king on a throne with his eyes torn out
    There's a blind man looking for a shadow of doubt
    Ther's a rich man sleeping on a golden bed
    There's a skeleton choking on a crust of bread
    King of pain

    There's a red fox thorn by a huntsman's pack
    That's my soul up there
    There's a black winged gull with a broken back
    That's my soul up there
    There's a little black spot on the sun today
    It's the same old thing as yesterday

    I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
    With the world turning circles running 'round my brain
    I guess I'm always hoping that you'll end this reign
    But it's my destiny to be the king of pain

    King of pain
    King of pain
    King of pain
    I'll always be king of pain

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 08, 2004 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Guyver ]</font>

  2. #2
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    The Police rule. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    RROOOOOOXXAAAAAANNNNEEEEEE !!!!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •